520-103243 Single Pitch Idler Sprocket
Idler Sprocket | SPECIAL ORDER
Chain and Sprocket Idlers are Compact Units Made for Various Chain Types Whose Typical Applications Include Gathering Chains on Corn Heads or Other Harvesting Equipment. Normally Mounted on Standard 1/2 Inch, 5/8 Inchor 3/4 Inch bolts, They Contain a Range of 6 to 18 Accurately Contoured Hardened Teeth, in Various Configurations, to Resist Wear and Damage to the Chain. Available Sprocket Configurations Accommodate All Conventional Chain Driven Equipment.
Make: Massey Ferguson, John Deere, Case-IH, Ford-New Holland
Models: 1100, 114, 116, 118, 120, 166, 18, 19, 268, 269, 272, 273, 275, 310, 3940, 3950, 3960, 3970, 650, 660, 8520, 8530, 8545, 88, 903, 905
Interchange Numbers: 103243, 47977, AG2318A, AH16773, S62-0800, 833492M1
- Case hardened teeth prolong chain and idler life.
- Over-size, factory packed lubricant chamber assures maximum life and operating efficiency without troublesome relubrication.
- Bearings races are case hardened to resist wear, outers are coined and inners are burnished for smooth running.
- Full ball complement.
- Aetna's self-contouring, free running, self wiping seal provides positive contact under all conditions of misalignment.
- Accurately contoured heavy gauge form available in a range of sprocket sizes.